Need to Proactively Detect & Prevent Fraud
The financial sector has been at risk for cybersecurity attacks since the inception of the Internet and is on the rise with each wave of communications and infrastructure technology. This risk has increased in the past several years due to rapid changes in computer hacking technology. Fraudulent transactions against individuals carried out using web injections, Sophisticated fraud by mimicking the behavior of the customers, Bitcoin Fraud, Phishing , Malware Attacks, botnet used by scammers to find passwords, monitor balances / bonus points, espionage and perform other malicious activities in remote banking, etc have the capacity to even shut down the large banks for many days
|Financial losses||Credibility Risks||Increasing Frauds|
|Banks are liable for fraud money transaction and any charges incurred for transactions||Fraud at a back directly impacts the trust||E-banking and mobile banking have taken fraud to an increasingly high level|
|Due to regulatory changes, banks are facing increased financial impact due to fraud||Leads to higher churn and strenuous customer acquisition||Increased need for continuous monitoring globally due to increased flexibility of usage|
- Banks are liable for fraud money transaction and any charges incurred for transactions.
- Due to regulatory changes, banks are facing increased financial impact due to fraud.
- Fraud at a back directly impacts the trust.
- Leads to higher churn and strenuous customer acquisition.
- E-banking and mobile banking have taken fraud to an increasingly high level.
- Increased need for continuous monitoring globally due to increased flexibility of usage.
Advanced Distributed Intelligence Engine
A patent-pending ADI(Advanced Distributed Intelligence) Engine (with blockchain technology) processes every data transaction for all types of IOE’s. Each IOE runs a pre-identified smart contract, which learns the reason of the IOE from huge threat communities and databases.
Distributing the threat intelligence to each and every endpoint to fight fraud
Smart contracts to self-learn the detection process
High Visibility into the most sophisticated attacks
Continuous parsing of all the traffic for detecting and providing exact location and the cause of the attack
- Identifying substitution of requisites by means of web-injections
- Identifying compromised client by secretly redirecting through a proxy to a forged site
- Identifying “bot” – activity
- The absence of third-party actions in communication between the Bank and the client
- Ability to conduct forensic analysis
- Identifying compromised clients on a third-party (phishing) site
- Identifying compromised credentials
- “Agentless” solution
- Protection against counteraction from scammers
- Possibility to counteract fraudulent groups